03 Dic Just What We Love About Fall at USC. Fall is really a special time of year at USC.
Here is what a number of our students had to say:
‘we love producing television shows at USC»s Annenberg TV Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I love seeing so many alumni come back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all the new pupils getting involved with the different student organizations who recruit during the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look ahead up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here is what some of our admission counselors had to say:
‘ I like leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the band allows us to run on the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall as the students come back and bring life back to campus! It’s great to hear what they did within the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it’s a sendoff for our football team, but it is also a complete lot of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the part that is best comes at the conclusion of this evening when they begin the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I like when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, especially in Alumni Park it is the perfect setting with all of the trees and Doheny into the background!’ Neelam Savla
This weekend that is past USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Guests were able to attend classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him provide his perspective on being fully a parent that is proud of USC students as a guest blog contributor this week. read on to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my 3rd grade daughter Lindsay was delighted. She ended up being excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are thrilled to take college with one another and my partner Kathy and I are proud and delighted to have two young ones in the Trojan Family.
However, they are perhaps not the only ones in our house who’re part of that Trojan Family. It’s been explained to us from the beginning that as parents we too are users regarding the household. The kindness, friendliness https://shmoop.pro/as-you-like-it-by-william-shakespeare-summary/, and helpfulness we have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Just this past weekend, we attended our fourth annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being with your children as we all experience the enjoyable activities that exist. But it’s additionally inspiring to experience the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has for the students and the moms and dads of the students.
Our children are far from home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and know they’re in good fingers when they’re in LA. Most likely, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For those of you who’re considering transferring to USC we offer a true number of references and programs to simply help guide you through the transfer application procedure.
1) read the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite usually.
2) Pay close attention to the Additional Course Recommendations for transfer students. Some programs at USC require extra preparation and students ought to be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community universities, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of their courses will transfer.
1) you can expect Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the entire autumn for students interested in a more visit that is comprehensive USC. During a transfer time pupils have the opportunity to just take a walking tour of campus, attend a scholastic information session, and listen to a educational funding presentation.